SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!
Come out and celebrate your victory or drink your loss away.
Come out and support our league bars!
KBS WEATHER LINE
Check the Kickball Society Weather Line at 813-386-3929 in case of inclement weather.
Read about Kickball Society in the News
FALL 2016 LEAGUE CALENDAR
ALL Funds (100%) RECEIVED from these events goes to our charity "The Spring" of Tampa Bay!
Please call the Kickball Society Weather Line at in case of inclement weather. We will do out best to get the games in as scheduled. Listen for the date and time of the update when you call the rain-out line!
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST, KICKOFF PARTY
- Come to O'Briens and pick up your shirt, meet your teammates, plan some strategy and have a beer on us! Party starts at 7 PM.
WEEK 1, SEPTEMBER 28TH - TEAM PICTURES
- Bring a banner and smile for the camera! We're taking pictures of all teams to post on Facebook and add to the webpage.
WEEK 2, OCTOBER 5TH - CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT
- Teams of 2 persons will compete to win a O'Briens gift card! Entry fee of $10 per team goes directly to The Spring. Teams of two will toss the bags of corn until you reach 21 points. First team to get to 21 points wins their round and moves on to compete for the $50 gift card!
WEEK 3, OCTOBER 12TH, - FLIP CUP TOURNAMENT
- Get your team of five together and compete for the title of Wednesday Flip Cup Champions! Tournament starts immediately after the games at O'Briens. Entry fee of $10 per team goes to our favorite charity, The Spring of Tampa Bay. Kickball teams can enter more than one team in the tournament, but at least four people on the team must be registered players in the Wednesday League. The winning team will get a $50 giftcard from O'Briens!
WEEK 4, OCTOBER 19TH - BEER PONG TOURNAMENT
- Teams of 4 people will compete to clear the other teams cups by tossing a ping pong ball into the cups at the other side of the table. You will start with 6 cups and try to clear all your cups first to win. Entry Fee of $10 goes directly to The Spring. Last team standing will get a $50 gift card from O'Brien's!!
WEEK 5, OCTOBER 26TH - THEME NIGHT
- Get started figuring out what's going to win the $100 bar tab. Teams will be judged on creativity, total team participation and overall execution of the theme. What's your plan? Good enough to win? TEAMS WILL BE JUDGED AT THE FIELD AT 8PM!!!
WEEK 6, NOVEMBER 2ND - Nothing
WEEK 7, NOVEMBER 9TH - TEAM TRIVIA
- EACH Team will compete to win a O'Briens gift card! Entry fee of $10 per team goes directly to The Spring. 10 Questions with each question earning points if you answer the trivia questions correctly. The highest team score at the end of the rounds will win a $50 gift card to O'Briens!
TOURNAMENT, WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 16TH 2016
- The season-ending tournament will determine the Brandon Kickers Champion. Games will start at 7pm and the championship game will be at 9pm! We'll go until someone is wearing the medals. Will it be your team this season?
SOCIAL EVENTS NOT PLANNED THIS SEASON:
Who's got what it takes to win the Battle of the Bands? Each team gets one entry in the Kickball Idol contest. The competition fires up following the week's games at O'Briens and somebody is going to win that gift certificate for their team. Will your team be celebrating a victory?
TEAM RELAY CONTEST
- Teams of 4 people (2 Girls & 2 Guys) will compete in a relay contest. Each team will throw, kick or run a kickball from a starting point at one end of the field to the other side of the field at the end point. All 4 people must pick a spot along the path in their lane and get the kickball to next person to relay it to the end. The Fastest time of the round goes on to the next round. The Last team to win, gets a $50 Gift card from O'Briens.
- Each team will have 1 male and 1 female player. Your goal is to throw a kickball at a target set on the pitchers mat from home plate. In the first round you will have two attempts to hit the target. If you do, you move onto the next round. If you don't your team is out. Each team will have a chance to knock over the can to move on to the next round. After each round the trash can will be moved further away until there is one team standing. Winning male and female will each receive a $25 Gift card from O'Briens!!
SOCIAL GAME OLYMPICS
- Each team will have 5 players who will play each social event in turns, i.e., Flip Cup, Beer Pong and Corntoss and your team will be scored points for finishing 1st or 2nd in each event. After each team has played all 3 events, scores will be added up and the winning team will get a $50 giftcard to O'Briens!