SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!
Come out and celebrate your victory or drink your loss away.
Come out and support our league bars!
KBS WEATHER LINE
Check the Kickball Society Weather Line at 813-386-3929 in case of inclement weather.
Read about Kickball Society in the News
SPRING 2016 LEAGUE SCHEDULE!
ALL Funds (100%) RECEIVED from these events goes to our charity "The Spring" of Tampa Bay!
Please call the Kickball Society Weather Line at 813-386-3929 in case of inclement weather. We will do out best to get the games in as scheduled. Listen for the date and time of the update when you call the rain-out line!
WEDNESDAY, APRIL ???, KICKOFF PARTY
- Come to O'Briens and pick up your shirt, meet your teammates, plan some strategy and have a beer on us! Party starts at 7 PM!
WEEK 1, APRIL 10TH - TEAM PICTURE NIGHT
- Bring a banner and smile pretty for the camera! We're taking pictures of all teams for Facebook and the webpage.
WEEK 2, APRIL 17TH - NOTHING
WEEK 3, APRIL 24TH - NOTHING
WEEK 4, MAY 1ST - FLIP CUP TOURNAMENT
- Get your team of five together and compete for the title of Sunday Flip Cup Champions! Tournament starts immediately after the games at O'Briens!! Entry fee of $10 per team goes to our favorite charity, The Spring of Tampa Bay. Kickball teams can enter more than one team in the tournament, but at least four people on the team must be registered players in the Sunday League.
WEEK 5, MAY 8TH - BEER PONG TOURNAMENT
- Teams of 4 people will compete to clear the other teams cups by tossing a ping pong ball into the cups at the other side of the table. You will start with 6 cups and try to clear all your cups first to win. Entry Fee of $10 goes directly to The Spring. Last team standing will get a $50 gift card from O'Briens!!
WEEK 6, MAY 15TH - CORNTOSS TOURNAMENT
- Teams of 2 persons will compete to win a O'Briens gift card! Entry fee of $10 per team goes directly to The Spring. Teams of two will toss the bags of corn until you reach 21 points. First team to get to 21 points wins their round and moves on to compete for the $50 gift card from O'Briens!!
WEEK 7, MAY 22ND, 2016 - CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS
- The season-ending tournament will determine the LOL Kickers League Champion. Games will start at 6pm and the championship game will be at 7pm! We'll go until someone is wearing the medals. Will it be your team this season?
Events Not Happening this season:
TEAM RELAY CONTEST
- Teams of 4 people (2 Girls & 2 Guys) will compete in a relay contest. Each team will throw, kick or run a kickball from a starting point at one end of the field to the other side of the field at the end point. All 4 people must pick a spot along the path in their lane and get the kickball to next person to relay it to the end. The Fastest time of the round goes on to the next round.
The Last team to win, gets a $50 Gift card from O'Briens!!
- Each team will have 1 male and 1 female player. Your goal is to throw a kickball at a target set on the pitchers mat from home plate. In the first round you will have two attempts to hit the target. If you do, you move onto the next round. If you don't your team is out. Each team will have a chance to knock over the can to move on to the next round. After each round the trash can will be moved further away until there is one team standing.
Winning male and female will each receive a $25 Gift card from O'Briens!!
- Get started figuring out what's going to win the $50 bar tab. Teams will be judged on creativity, total team participation and overall execution of the theme. What's your plan? Good enough to win? Teams will have to show their theme at O'Briens to be Judged!